K2 Snowboard Ultra Split Package 158
Designed with a premium on weight and smooth turning performance, the Ultra Split is flat between the bindings with a rockered tip and tail to ensure effortless pow float and easy trail breaking capability. Built to take a beating, the Ultra Split is equipped with K2’s Ultratech™ construction and industry leading nose and tail grommet attachment system, the fastest and most glove-friendly on the market.
This package includes: snowboard, pre-cut skins, binding mount pucks, and heel risers. Does not come with split-mode binding pivot attachment.
- Baseline: K2 Directional Rocker
- Volume Placement: Traditional Shaped Board
- Board Shape: Directional
- Core Construction: Bap Core
- Fiberglass: Triax ICG20 Carbon Glass
- Base Material: Sintered Lite
- Flex Rating: 3
- Riding Style: Splitboards